Thursday, July 17, 2008

JAXCAT Gadget

Somewhat confusing sequence of steps for getting this onto my iGoogle page, though it eventually worked.

I've added it to my blog page on the lower left...but no matter how I tweak the width and height, the right side gets chopped off in the blog template I'm using.

I'm not going to switch templates, so I've got this somewhat ugly search window on the page. Oh, well....

Actually, I thought what we were going to get from that javascript was this gadget, not the one which actually appeared. It would look much better.

As to uses outside my blog, I would echo Heather's comments. The gadget needs to be on the City's home page, on the Portal, on Recreation & Community Services...since JPL is now part of that department.

Maybe on a number of other City sites. 630-CITY?

There ain't no limits.

No comments: